Who is behind Made By Ewe?
I am! My name is Stacey and M.B.E. is my baby. I am currently a one woman show and aside from the website, you can find me at The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival and at other festivals when time allows. My family is a crafty one! Mom is a painter and dad is a wood worker and sharpener. You can see my dad's work on the G&W page, where there is something for everyone.
On my site you will find yarns and fibers as well as spindles and knitting tools. Please have fun exploring and feel free to e-mail me should you have any questions or special requests.
An Important note about shipping costs and payments.
As of May 2006 my shipping procedure is as follows:
1. Domestic and International customers: For your convenience, I will be happy to calculate the cost to ship your order before you place it. Simply email your list of items and I will calculate the actual cost of shipping to your destination.
2. Domestic orders under 8 ounces will be sent by First Class Mail and over that weight will go by Priority Mail.
3. There are no handling charges and your quotes will be in US dollars.
4. I will ship internationally, please email me for shipping costs and customs questions before you place your order.
1. I currently accept Paypal, personal checks and money orders. Please email me for shipping costs before you place your order via paypal or send payment.
2. If you decide to pay by check or money order, I will hold your order until your payment clears my bank and ship as soon as I recieve notification. There is a $25 returned check fee.
Why Wear Wool?
Wool resists wrinkles
Wool resists soiling
Wool is durable
Wool repels water
Wool retains its' shape
Wool does not burn
Wool is warm because it keeps a layer of air next to you
© copyright 2002 by Stacey Ann Rothrock, all rights reserved.
All images, artwork, and ideas on these pages are original. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without written permission from Stacey Ann Rothrock Steinfeld.